To print an index that is complete the topic case regarding the DepartmentвЂ™s presently applicable Administrative laws and Guidance Documents, click on this link for the PDF variation.
BANKING INSTITUTIONS STATEMENTS OF POLICY
- Powers of a State BankSets forth the powers of a bank that is state-chartered defines products or services a state-chartered bank can offer.
- Loan manufacturing workplaces in NebraskaPertains to loan manufacturing workplaces in Nebraska and includes information of the different aspects of interest.
- Charge card Banking institutions in NebraskaContains a listing of concerns and responses credit that is regarding banking institutions in Nebraska.
- Bank and Bank Branch Naming PolicySets forth policies in regards to the usage and approval of this chartered title of the bank, the names of most bank workplaces utilized inside the State of Nebraska, and also the guidelines prohibiting the utilization of confusingly comparable names by bank workplaces into the community that is same county.
- Re re re re Payment of costs to an Insider of a BankCovers the dilemmas surrounding the payment of charges to a bank insider.
- Formal and casual Administrative ActionsDescribes formal and casual administrative action procedures, including corrective action procedures, because they connect with bank assessment results.
- Capital ComputationDefines just just what вЂњprimary moneyвЂќ is, for purposes of computing capital at a bank that is state-chartered.
- Violations of Banking StatutesBriefly defines the way the Department reacts to civil and unlawful banking statute violations.
- Loan LimitsSets forth policies about the maximum quantity a bank may loan to a person.
- Livestock LoansSets forth policies rules that are regarding limitations regarding loans guaranteed by livestock.
- Inclusion of Nonledger Assets in Total Amount Loaned Under State Lending LimitsPertains towards the remedy for ledger and nonledger assets into the line that is same of.
- Participation LoansSets forth policies concerning the purchase and renewal of involvement loans.
- Lending Limits Where BankвЂ™s Capital DeclinesDiscusses limits that are lending a bank that experiences a decrease in bank money and includes examples for further clarification.
- Other genuine EstateContains policies regarding a bankвЂ™s acquisition of other real-estate.
- Standard bank Bond CoverageContains policies regarding institution that is financial protection as needed by the Nebraska Banking Act.
- Disclosure of Information to Bonding CompaniesCovers the sorts of disclosures of data that may or can not be meant to bonding organizations.
- Outside Auditors and privacy of exams along with other MaterialsSets forth policies that assist external auditors of a standard bank with the coordination and interaction of data with examiners.
- Reaction Program/Notification Unauthorized Access to Customer InformationContains policies for banking institutions concerning the utilization of a reply system in the eventuality of an information safety breach and establishes the necessity to alert the Department of an information protection breach.
BANKING INSTITUTIONS MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS
- Community Development Investments: A Banker’s Guide BrochureA pamphlet for bankers containing information that is general community development opportunities.
- Financial Institution Directors: Duties & Responsibilities ManualA manual meant to assist users of the board of directors of a institution that is financial betterunderstand their duties and duties.
- Executive Officer’s FAQAnswers typical concerns concerning the certification of bank administrator officers.
MORTGAGE BANKING INTERPRETATIVE VIEWS
MORTGAGE BANKING MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS
- Conference of State Bank SupervisorsвЂ”Guidance on Nontraditional Mortgage Product RisksDiscusses lenderвЂ™s obligations concerning mortgage that is nontraditional.
- Illustrations of Consumer informative data on Nontraditional Mortgage ProductsProvides examples to help home loan bankers and real estate loan originators to comprehend the guidance and also to satisfy their obligations concerning mortgage that is nontraditional.
- Conference of State Bank SupervisorsвЂ”Statement on Subprime Mortgage LendingDiscusses lenderвЂ™s responsibilities concerning subprime mortgage loans.
- Home loan Originator License repair, Renewal, and Surrender FAQsAnswers typical concerns maintenance that is concerning renewal, and surrender of real estate loan originator licenses.
- Home loan Originator License Application Process FAQsAnswers typical concerns concerning the program procedure for home mortgage originator licenses.
- General Licensing often Asked QuestionsAnswers common concerns mortgage that is concerning originators and certification.
- Home loan Banker and MLO Assistance With Temporary Branch Relocations
- Temporary Branch Relocation Form
INSTALLMENT LOAN MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS
- Installment application for the loan General questionsContains that are hearing asked hearing concerns and subjects for Installment Loan License Application hearings.
- Installment Loan Licensing FAQsA variety of commonly expected concerns and responses concerning the Nebraska Installment Loan Act.
DELAYED DEPOSIT SOLUTIONS INTERPRETATIVE VIEWS
- Determining optimum Service Fee that same day payday loans direct lenders virginia will Be Charged By Delayed Deposit LicenseesDiscusses the strategy for determining the utmost costs which get to be charged by delayed deposit services organizations.
- Concept of вЂњMakerвЂќDiscusses certain requirements associated with work as they relate to jointly owned institution that is financial.
- Concept of вЂњCheckвЂќ; Presentment; Penalty Charges; PrepaymentDiscusses the demands for the Act linked to depositing checks, authorizations to electronically debit accounts, notices to clients, prepayments, in addition to penalty fees which may be charged for checks came back funds that are nonsufficient.
- Approach to PaymentDiscusses the ActвЂ™s prohibition of asking a consumer extra charges or fees whenever having to pay the arises from a deposit that is delayed deal.
- Holding of ChecksDiscusses what’s needed regarding the work as they relate to presenting checks and also the thirty-four time period that is holding.
- Assortment of Returned Checks; Partial Collection PaymentsDiscusses the collection options for checks came back for nonsufficient funds, like the usage of ACH and number of partial products, allowable costs, and needed customer notices.
- Collection products; Documentation RequiredDiscusses the records which must certanly be retained by licensees associated with collection efforts on checks came back for nonsufficient funds.
- Utilization of the Terms вЂњLoanвЂќ and вЂњPayday LoanвЂќDiscusses the conditions under which delayed deposit services licensees might use the terms вЂњloansвЂќ and вЂњpayday loansвЂќ to spell it out their company in marketing.
- Extensive re re re re Payment PlanDiscusses certain requirements of this Act associated with payment that is extended (вЂњEPPвЂќ), including amendment of this delayed deposit contract, regards to an EPP, and prepayment of a EPP.
- Rescission; RedemptionDiscusses a makerвЂ™s directly to rescind a delayed deposit transaction, a makerвЂ™s straight to redeem a delayed deposit transaction, and a makerвЂ™s straight to rescind an authorization for electronic re re payment.
- Army Personnel, Spouses and DependentsDiscusses restrictions regarding delayed deposit deals offered to military workers, their partners, and dependents beneath the Act plus the Military that is federal Lending of 2006.
DELAYED DEPOSIT SERVICES MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS